Monday, December 15, 2008

TKN THE TYPING MACHINE

Oh well, as I am typing here I am actually enjoying the FUN of typing~Sounds sarcastic eh? No, I really mean it. Hahaha~



Thanks to Fang Rui jeje (my cousin sister-in-law) for recommending us to play the facebook word challenge. Wow, it is really THRILLING, of course, playing alone is BORING, but with a bunch of people (kids perhaps) here, giving ideas, answers (which are quite reliable because sometimes we think the complicated ones), noise, sighs, shouts, cheers and blablabla.... Can prove that, playing computer isn't ALONE, or one-people-world, but involves the others. Well this sounds awkward and weird but, okay, We kids (cousins la) have got a tradition that is gather around and PLAY whatever together. Last time was the card games, board games, the "older generations" (jeje also counted as one of them) really enjoyed it and we ( who still can't even speak properly) just stay beside them and watch them playing although we weren't know what they doing. The first complicated word I heard from them is "Leonardo DiCaprio" said by ah boy gg(who was migrated to Aus few years ago..few years? I can't remember) ~ Right that is the famous " Call-name-game", the trick is to give yourself a long and hard-to-remember name so that people won't recognise you easily(And you will have time to think the name of others). Once involving in such game, one must be extra alert and fast ( like a hungry tiger waiting to attack~haha) , it was hard at first, since they are already expert in it. Playing with the elder ones is just like playing an octave on piano with small hand~Unreachable, uncomparable , un.....etc.



Im missing the good old days spent in KL, playing Mun Tsin's doll (ok, a REAL & PINK barbie doll..which attracted me because of its long hair...I was figuring at that time which hairstyle should I cut for it~hahaah), her toy castle, Doctor-patients, HIDE AND SEEKS(my favourite!), of course, the "dark times" which scolded by the elderlies when we are not doing the right things and, caused disasterous happenings. Although MunTsin is just a month elder than me, but our personalities are totally different. She, always speaks spontaneously (talkative la~haha), open-hearted ( result of being eng-educated), and me, on the other hand, too shy and the english words always stucking inside my throat which can hardly sounds them out~sigh~ Now, it is getting much better but I have no more chances(got la, VERY FEW) to meet her face-to-face and chat like old buddies, since she had migrated after the divorce. The impact cannot easily be seen, not even by the kids, but I can feel them greatly at that time, thumping heavily on my chest.

Come back to the game. Haha, most of the times I type without any consciousness, don't even know what am I typing (sometimes it gets right which boosts my ebb~) ,that is why I call myself a machine. Hands moving mechanically and swiftly on the keyboard, so I am asked to type the words while they help me to arrange the words (of course me myself contributes as well~haha).

So, I am a fine typing tool ( proud of it eh? ) who helps them to upgrade their ranking in facebook. Keep signing in and out of it, playing the game with different users' accounts, (and I secretly found out that MINE IS ALWAYS THE HARDEST) , maybe they sort the difficulties by age?? Meimei's one is the easiest and she beaten me with the highest score (okay, I beaten myself actually, but who cares, haha, it is just fun playing like this). And we had hard times guessing our friend's name (an option during the game), sometimes the right answer is really unexpected and we ended up like this:


hahaha, Ok, that's all for today, damn, why am I so productive these days? Less usage of cursing words in English, but needs longer time to squeeze out the words la!!



*This post is dedicated to PHK since he says my blog is all-chinese and he as a "banana" can't read a word in chinese. HMMM~

1 comment:

II-Iui SiIIVI said...

hahaha you are right about the call-name game! it was invented by the "elderlies" aka Older Generations - my bro. hey Hz, we decided to acknowledge you in this achievement 'cuz we've enjoyed ourselves in this game many a time. and we also discovered that mei mei might be a SOPRANO material...
LOLx